Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 313

Hunter, Nana and I went out to Cabelas this afternoon in search of snow boots for Hunter and winter coats for the kids! We were successful and I even found myself a cute new winter hat!

Who is this?
Look closer at the eyes...
Well if you couldn't figure it out, I'm sure you can now.  Hunter is OBSESSESED with this hat, he wears it to school every single day.  He isn't going to be very happy when I make him trade it out for a warm winter one very soon!!!
While we were at Cabelas my mom saw a little girl with a horse toy.  Yesterday when my mom was here Ella was riding an imaginary horse, it was super cute, except she was grabbing her crotch and pretending that was the horse...not so cute.  So Nana saw this and decided Ella MUST have it : )
 
As you can tell Ella LOVES it!
Ella named her horse Pink Buddy.  (Buddy is one of the therapy horses the kids ride.)
Ella dressed Nana up in her (Ella's) Halloween doctor costume.  It was pretty funny : )

No comments:

Post a Comment