Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 33

Ella had a day today...you know one of THOSE days. She had a pretty good morning and then when I picked her up at school her teacher (the special ed teacher) said that "Ella gave us a run for our money today." Not really any one thing just pushing their buttons all day, I kind of laughed and said "welcome to my world," I do not think she found that amusing!

We had Girl Scouts tonight and they had a little ceremony. Ella didn't want to have anything to do with that, she wanted the brownies that we brought and could not think about anything else. Fortunately I was able to bribe her (with said brownies) to go up and get her flower.
She then ran to her "bubba." Thank God for that boy. He is SO patient with her! I just love him to pieces. Check out that look on her face!
Ella getting her "merit badge" as she calls them....someone watches a lot of Max and Ruby and Ruby get's merit badges in bunny scouts.


Her running back to us yelling something like I did it merit badge!!! Man it is a good thing this kid is so cute!

And finally, the part of the night she had been waiting for...treats!!!

Ella with her buddy Xochitl. I made Hunter come stand next to me and do something funny because Ella was completely ignoring me and would NOT look up. Hunter gave me bunny ears and I captured this picture!

Lets just say I'm glad it's bed time!

No comments:

Post a Comment