Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 56

Ella nearly gave me a heart attack when she came down the stairs looking like this.....

This picture does not do it justice. At first I thought she got into some candy or something and tried to wipe her chin off. Then noticed the red dots all in it and that it actually looked bruised. I ran to the garage and called Chris in. We kept asking Ella if she fell or if she ate something. We scared her and she just kept saying "no...I'm sorry" while her bottom lip quivered. I had just taken her to the bathroom not 15 minutes prior to this. Chris searched the house, looked at all the cleaners and chemicals, all which were undisturbed, it looked like she may have drank something. I was ready to throw her in the car and head to the ER when Chris said it looked like she stuck the vacuum cleaner hose up to her mouth (with it on.) I said that I would have heard if the vacuum came on. Chris went and checked the vacuum and on his way through the living room he found one of her little toy cups and he figured out what happened. Ella put the cup on her chin/mouth and suctioned it to her face, thus giving her a giant HICKEY!!!! LOL. It looks awful but fortunately it's no big deal!! Here is Ella with the offending cup!

Tonight was Hunter's Blue and Gold Banquet for Boy Scouts, it was fun but lasted 3 1/2 hours. I love watching Hunter with his friends, he is such a funny and cute kid!!!



Here is little Miss Hickey face, sadly I tried to cover it with some makeup, it helped a little, maybe? She wore her shirt that Bubba picked out for her and made Daddy buy from the Scout store! So cute.

5 comments:

  1. O.M.G. I cannot believe that Ella did that and it resulted in such a mark! Love that you tried to cover it :) Hunter is such a handsome boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Miss Hickey Face!! Omg, that's so funny!!! I'm so glad it was nothing serious, but honestly, kids are hilarious!! Love the pics of Hunter. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Oh my goodness Ella! I think I would have had a heart attack too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg!!! Little stinker. I can't believe that mark!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little Miss Hickey Face - LOL! Oh dear! That would be shocking to see! I am glad she is okay and you figured out what caused it. =)

    ReplyDelete