Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 286

Today we tried out a Special Needs gymnastics class. Ella was a little naughty, but I think she will settle into the routine she just wanted to do her own thing, but she LOVED it. I've already heard about 10 times today "I go back nastics?" It might be a long week!

I was pretty shocked that she could do this little exercise, Ella has pretty weak shoulders!
Trampoline time!
Balance beam
I think it kind of helps when both of your feet can pretty much fit side by side on the beam, lol!
Again, I was pretty amazed by her strength. 
She was a little afraid to flip over the bar, but I think she will get it soon!
Then this afternoon we headed to Hunter's soccer game!  It was a bit chilly!

Huge goal, little boy.  Mommy does NOT like it when Hunter plays goalie...I'm not a fan of people shooting balls at my kiddos face : )


No comments:

Post a Comment