Saturday, May 19, 2012

Day 139

Hunter had a great game today and unfortunately I missed most of it!!!! I took Ella to one of her little friends from schools birthday party at the dreaded Chuck E Cheese. Chris kept me informed as to how well Hunter was doing by text though, lol. Hunter sure was excited about his performance and quite dirty too : )
I didn't take my camera into Chuck E's because I usually have to wrestle with Ella. I'm happy to report that, while still a bit overstimulated, Ella was the best she has ever been at that horrible place, lol! Here is Ella after Hunter's baseball game, I think we watched an inning and a half and she was pretty upset that she didn't get much play time with her new little friend but one of the moms gave Ella a snack and told her she had to smile for me : )

No comments:

Post a Comment