Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day 160

Today was Ella's big ballet recital. She was hilarious!!! Ella knows her entire routine (and I have the dress rehersal video to prove it,) but decided to do her own thing for most of the dance today. She was so funny. At the end the kids all come back on to the stage with their class to bow. All of Ella's class came out except for Ella and I began to feel sick, thinking the worst, and then she appeared. Making her own entrance of course, receiving her own applause. Then the curtain closed and who popped out? Yep. Ella. She needed even more applause. Man I love that girl. At least 20 people told us "she stole the show," or "she was the star of the show." This momma of course started crying, part of it was I was just so proud of my girl and the other part was that I could feel the love for my girl. My mom, Nana, brought flowers for Ella but let Hunter hand them to her. Ella kept thanking Hunter for the flowers, too cute!!!


She just kept running back on the stage. Couldn't get enough : ) I think she was born to perform.


So sweet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment