Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 163

Today was Ella's first t-ball game. I forgot the camera. And, it's a good thing I did. We parked the van (my mom, the kids and I) and hiked over to the field, it's a long walk especially for tiny little legs, and the sky opened up and it started to POUR. The coach tells everyone to head back to their cars for 10 minutes and then we will decided whether we are playing or not. So, we hiked back to the van and we were SOAKED. I'm talking socks and underwear soaked. Then the coach texts and says the game is still on. It started raining 2 more times during the game but by that point we were drenched. Remarkably Ella did fantastic even though she was wet and chilly!!!! Hunter had to go right into the shower when we got home because he was of course muddy...so here he is in his jammies eating dinner (leftover sandwichs from a conference I volunteered at and Girl Scout cookies. Don't judge me!)


And here is my wet little girl. You can't tell but her shirt is drenched : )

No comments:

Post a Comment