Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 164

Hunter made his gift for his teacher today...his last day of school is Friday. He did it all himself, after a few tips on how to safely use the heat gun!!!

He was quite proud of his finished project and I think it turned out great!!!

Ella had a long day starting with a 2 hour eye doctor appointment. Ugh. The eye doctor is "almost positive" that she need surgery on both eyes again (the same one we had done a year ago March.) Mommy isn't very happy about that. Her prescription changed a tiny bit so we had to go get new lenses....at $250 dollars for JUST lenses. Ugh again. The lady at the optical shop said I may want to start looking for new frames because Ella's are starting to get small. I tried several pairs on her and then she was DONE, I found 1 out of maybe 20 that fit her face and they let me bring them home to try them out. Here is the best attempt at a picture in those frames, they look so big to me but the lady said that is the size she needs.  Poor kid's eyes are so dialated you can barely see the blue and they stay that way for so long!!!!


This evening we had Ella's end of the year Girl Scouts party at Build A Bear. Ella got to make a cute little Daisy (her rank in Girl Scouts) bear and she named it Pink.  This is her 3th stuffed animal named Pink or Pinky. LOL. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I had no idea Hunter was so artistic. That turned out beautiful, Way to go Hunter.
    Ella is getting so tall..I can see why she names her Teddies "Pink"..They all have pink feet. Great pictures Kacey. Love, NaNa

    ReplyDelete