Saturday, April 13, 2013

2013 - Day 103

Hunter had his first soccer game of the spring season today. It was 44 degrees, horribly windy, and we had 2 quick snow showers but it really was fun to watch!  The boys played great!  I love that Hunter is really in to it this year!

The wind was blowing so hard it blew Ella over.  LOL. Not really but it did keep blowing her chair over when she got up. Not sure what happened here except I turned to make sure she was still beside me and she was down on the ground.



This picture shows off his blonde spot : )
Half time!!!

My little garden gnome : ) She was mad because she thought the game was over (we let her kick the ball around when it's over) but I told her it was only half time.



Hunter played goalie the 2nd half and drop kicked the ball from his goal all the way across the field to his team mate that was standing at the opposing goal, who then tapped the ball in! He was quite excited! 
The kid seriously has a powerful kick


I was trying to get a picture of our crazy hair...mine was quite puffy...from the wind, but I guess mine blends in with the chair!


No comments:

Post a Comment