Monday, April 8, 2013

2013 - Day 98

The kids went back to school today and I missed them after spending everyday with them last week!!! It's a busy week this week! Today I had to take Chris to his eye doctor appointment, his first in 6 years, so that I could hold his hand because he is a big ol' chicken when it comes to anything having to do with eyes (just kidding, kind of.) After that I went and picked Hunter up from school early for an appointment with the dermatologist. While I was picking him up I was trying to set up an appointment to meet with Ella's extended resource teacher for next year because I had a LOT of concerns, it just so happened that she was walking by and we ended up standing there and talking for 15 minutes. I have to say I really liked what she had to say, and I told her my concerns and my goals both for next year and long term for Ella. She was very receptive to all that I said and sounds like she is more than willing to work with me and to do what is best for Ella! It was a big relief, for now. She wants to set up a meeting a little later this spring to discuss the program. So, I am going to stop stressing about that for now!!!!

Ella was pretty sleepy after school today, but had a good day.  She has an eye doctor appointment tomorrow morning, which I am not looking forward to.  Her doctor thinks she is going to have to start patching because her eyes are seeing too different from each other but agreed at the last appointment to give it 6 more weeks after surgery. And for the record it is actually the eye that has had the 3 surgeries that is seeing the best.  So we have that, then school, then right when I pick her up she has an appointment at the Sleep Center with a neurologist (which I didn't know that was whay sleep doctor are!)  THEN I drop her off at home and head off to a PTA meeting at Hunter's school.  I'm tired already.
Hunter had soccer and Cub Scouts today after his dermatology appointment, thankfully Chris was off tonight and was able to take him to both!!!!   Poor Hunter though, his wart? came back for the 4th time and decided to spawn little baby warts so he had 7 spots frozen off on his shin and then they put some acid stuff on it and a bandaid.  He was not impressed.  Poor guy, he said it REALLY hurts to have stuff frozen off but he was brave!  The doctor wants us to come back every 2 weeks for a little bit to make sure it goes away for good this time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment