Tuesday, April 23, 2013

2013 - Day I DON'T KNOW!

I have been out of town since Monday night of last week, visiting family in Georgia with my mom! We got home today at 2:30 and jumped right back into the swing of things. Ella started baseball tonight with the Challenger League. She had a blast!!!

She is on the Angels. How fitting!!!!
The kids get paired up with boys from the Major's division.  Ella's buddy tonight was Daniel. He was SOOOOO good with Ella!  I think it is such a great set up, both for the kiddos who need a little extra help as well as the boys who are doing the helping!  I wish I could have been involved in something like this as a kid!
Ella's first at bat for the night.
She took off running and fell.  It's hard to get used to having that heavy helmet on.
But that did not stop her excitement once she reached 1st base!!!!!









Hunter was off playing during Ella's game, never quite close enough for me to get a picture!  He is such a goof.
Oh how I missed this face....and the boy : )

Very serious : )
Chris did take some pictures while I was gone so I will be going in and doing some back posting...just not tonight because I am exhausted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment