Sunday, August 11, 2013

2013 - August 11th

Today we went to my childhood friend Chelsea's house!!! We lived next door to eachother from 3rd grade through 6th grade! She happens to go to church with one of my blog/Facebook friends, Kelli, who has an adorable 4 year old little girl, Emily, who has Down syndrome! Chelsea invited both of our families over to swim and have a BBQ! It was great to see Chelsea after all of these years and great to meet Kelli, in person, after all these years of following eachothers kids!!!

Ella and Emily....getting ready to get in the pool!


The kids all had a blast swimming!!!!  Ella even got brave and took her floaty off and was swimming both above and under water all by herself!!!

Hunter going down the slide

Chelsea and I after swimming with the kids....wish I had a pic of us back in the day with me : )

No comments:

Post a Comment