Monday, August 12, 2013

2013 - August 12th

We went over to Grandmom and Grandad's house again today! Chris and Grandad cut down some dead limbs from a tree down by the lake and Hunter helped with the clean up!

I saw Hunter and Grandad (Hunter's Great Grandad) sitting and chatting.  Hunter just seemed so grown up today.  He loves to help the men, and he is a great helper!!!!

I love these pics of Hunter and Grandad!


See that tattoo on Grandad's arm, it says Pam (Grandmom's name,) I have always loved it!

Their house always makes me a bit nostalgic....I have so many fond memories of being there!!!

Hunter has become quite the expert tractor driver. He drove it down the hill (and didn't go in the lake) and backed the trailor over the rocks, right where Grandad told him to go!  He did that several times and was very proud of himself! "Watch me mom!!!!"  Then he drove through a narrow path by the garden over to the burn pile to dump the limbs! I think the boy needs to live on a farm!

Ella.....well she was in a mood today. She didn't sleep well last night and it showed today!!!!  Here she is playing playdoh.
Ella and Paige did have some fun though : )
Bubba came down and played some too.
Paige really liked playing with Hunter today....it was really cute!
Marie kept saying "poor Hunter," but he really loved it : )

No comments:

Post a Comment