Wednesday, August 7, 2013

2013 - August 7th

Today the kids went to Grandmom and Grandad's and hung out there while Debbie took me to my appointment with the orthopedic doctor. The kids had a blast, they each got to drive the tractor and ride in the trailor and do more "arts and crafts" and Grandmom and Grandad survived!!!!! It was a success : ) The doctor said I definitely tore something in my shoulder and my muscles are working "but not very good," lol. I am supposed to wear my sling and completely rest it for 2 weeks and then go back to see him and start therapy....we will see about that. But, I think it will be fine!!! When we got home the boys took off to go play 9 holes of golf.

Here are my goofs being zombies after dinner!!!

Hunter thinks my sling is fun to wear...me not so much.  Ella told me that "Daddy mean hurt you arm" while we were in the shower, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment