Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 10

I went out shopping with my mom today so hubby took pics for me : )

Here is Hunter playing on the computer....nevermind the mess all around it, we are in the process of organizing and also replacing the carpet with lamenant floors!
So....Hunter has had this nasty rash thing since August (possibly warts???) that started in his armpit and goes down to his waistline on one side.
And now he has little bumps all over his torso and onto one arm....we are heading to the dermatologist on Thursday morning, so gross!


Here is Ella today after school....she had a good day, if you count telling two of her teachers to "GO AWAY" good : )
And she gave a big thumbs up to my veggie beef soup! (Yes that is still a stocking on the table, the kids are obsessed with them, but I promise the rest of my Christmas stuff is put away!)

1 comment:

  1. Molluscum. Googled it. Like warts. They can burn them off, cut them out or leave them and wait for them to go away in Agee years. Mia has them right now under her armpit on one side.

    ReplyDelete