Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 6

Tonight we made "homemade" pizzas...which consists of buying crust and putting our own toppings on, the kids LOVE when we do that. Well, Hunter really really wanted two small crusts because he had a plan.

Here is Hunter's pizzas..one with a B and one with a S. Yep that's right he made BS pizza. It really was all Chris and I could do to not die laughing. In case you are wondering in Hunter's world the BS stands for BattleShip.



Hunter came running downstairs to tell me that Ella told him she has to potty and that she is actually on the potty right now. This is what I went up and saw.....
She was going potty in the dark with her sunglasses on. Gotta love it!



When she was done I told her to put her clothes back on. She went and put this dress on and came to me and said "take my picture." When I pulled out the camera she said "SASSY" and made this pose. LOL.

3 comments:

  1. HAHA...oh man I LOVE the last two pictures of Ella. I couldn't stop laughing. She is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You took the word right of my mouth, Ella! Sassy indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! The "Sassy" picture and potty picture crack me up. That Ella...what personality! And Hunter is quite the adorable little chef! :)

    ReplyDelete