Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 27

I currently have no internet connection at my house because we are installing our new floors and the main computer is disconnected as well as my router. So, I am sitting in the parking lot at Barnes and Noble on my computer : )

Here is Hunter....being Hunter : )


Ella returned to OT today after something like 10 weeks off. Sorry for the poor quality, they are from my cell phone!
Here is Ella on the climbing wall!

She made it to the top!!

Here she is balancing on the swing, she has to pinch the clothes pins and move them to another side...really hard work when your fingers are so small!!


Working hard!

Having a little chat with Robin (the OT) because Ella said it was "too hard. I'm all done." LOL. Robin has a REALLY hard time not laughing at Ella's drama!

No comments:

Post a Comment