Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 67

Hunter has been coughing the last several nights while in bed. I figured it was just his allergies starting up, because it's that time of year. Well this morning I felt his neck and one of his lymph nodes was huge, so I took him into the doctor. She said (the one and only doctor that I don't care for at the practice we go to) well his throat isn't red, doesn't hurt and he doesn't have a fever. I told her he had to swollen lymph node before and it ended up being strep, she sighed and said "I can test him for it if you really want." Um, yeah. That would be great. 10 minutes later "he has strep," and she put him on an antibiotic that treats strep and staph because they worry about staph when their lymph nodes get that big. I swear I should be a doctor. I'm pretty much always right when it comes to my kids, lol! Poor Hunter though, he is mad because she said he needs to be on the antibiotics for 24 hours before he goes back to school, and he isn't happy about that because he feels fine. Gotta get all better before his big birthday party on Saturday.



Ella had a better day at school today, teacher says still not herself but better! Ella has been telling me "I'm really hungry" ALL DAY though. Poor kid. Here she is eating lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment