Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 88

Before school puppy play!

Hunter taking the pup potty. It's dangerous work hince the helmet, ha ha! Really he was riding his bike and saw me take her out and had to take over!

Ella has had a really loose tooth for quite awhile. Today she was going potty and I asked her if her tooth was still there, which it was, I told her she should pull it out. She said "what?" I said grab the tooth and pull straight up, she said "like this" and out it came! She has now lost 2 teeth! And YES I know she doesn't have a shirt on again, lol!


Ella was playing with Ruby and I think Ruby jumped up and bumped Ella in the face, Ella says she bit her though there were no red marks or scratches so I'm guessing not. Anyhow Ella all of a sudden yells "RUBY. Look what you did me, you gave me black eye. LOOK AT ME RUBY!" It was really hard not to bust out laughing. Luckily I was sitting on the couch and had the camera right next to me.

All was forgiven 5 seconds later!

No comments:

Post a Comment