Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 90

It was yet another crappy, rainy day here. The good news is that we broke the record for the most rain in March....YAY! Hunter has had early release from school all week, and pretty much all week it has been too rainy to play outside. I went upstairs to take a pic of the kids and while I was trying to snap one of Hunter he asked if he could play outside, to which I replied "it's POURING rain." This is the look I got.Then to the other extreme, I think being locked up inside has brought out his psychotic side : )Hunter was really sweet at dinner tonight, he said "Mom, don't you get really scared when Ella is sick?" I said "sometimes. But she is fine." He said "well, I do." I asked him why he is scared and he said "she might have to go to the hospital again. You guys were gone for a long time and I missed my 2 girls." Awww, melt my heart my boy, though I seriously wish he didn't worry about so much!!!!

Ella is feeling better today, mostly. She still has a fever but her nose isn't snotty and she isn't complaining of any pain. She hasn't eaten much today either, but more than yesterday. Sometimes having a child that doesn't feel much pain is really confusing. I hate not knowing what is going on. This morning we were watching our DVR'd Dancing with the Stars (Ella loves that show) and Sugarland and some dude were singing a song together that she knows so Ella ran and grabbed her microphone and belted out the tunes. It was a good sign that she was up and playing.Until the song ended and she threw herself to the ground and started crying....

No comments:

Post a Comment