Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 108

The day of not so great photos!!!!

We went to family BINGO night at Hunter's school tonight!! It was pretty fun....as fun as it can be with one child who talks too much and doesn't hear what numbers are being called out because of said talking and one child who for the first 5 minutes just kept putting her beans on any old number she wanted to and then the rest of the time had no intrest in the game and kept knocking into everybody else's cards knocking their beans off.

Here is a blurry picture of the kid who talked too much...

And the girl with no attention span and the poor friends next to her whose card she kept bumping.

The kids with their prizes (the cups light up) that were won with mom and dad's cards, lol.A funny Ella story....today at school Ella's class made bird feeders, which consisted of birdseed glued (or some other sticky substance) to a toliet paper roll. It was sent home in a ziplock bag. The bag was sitting on the counter. Sometime, I guess, while we were getting ready for BINGO Ella got into the ziplock bag because when we got home there was bird seed all over the kitchen floor.

Chris : Kacey why is there bird seed all over the floor?
Me : I don't know. Why IS there bird seed all over the floor?
Chris: I'm asking you.
Me : I think you are asking the wrong person. Hey Ella, why is there bird seed on the floor.
Ella: I eat it.
Me : WHAT?
Ella: I open bag eat it.
Me: ELLA bird seed is for BIRDS.
Ella: OH I GET IT, bird seed for birds.
Me: Well where is the bird feeder then?
Ella: In the garbage.
Me: Why did you throw it away?
Ella: Because it tasted lucky. Lucky = Yucky

I just had to laugh and shake my head. Surely whatever they stuck the birdseed to the tp roll with is non-toxic since it was meant for birds....right????

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! Yucky birdseed :) I am sure it would have been non toxic!

    ReplyDelete