Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 99

Ella woke up this morning and told me that her "froat is scwatchy" (throat is scratchy) and said it several more times today. You never know with her. She doesn't feel a lot of pain and likes to play sick sometimes so who knows. Anyhow, we got home from school and I saw her bent in half (think sitting up and then just folds over) and I said "Awww, Ella are you okay?" Thinking she wasn't feeling well. She sits up and her mouth is crammed full with candy. LOL!
It was a nice day today! Go figure, Spring break is over so the weather is nice now! We all went and played outside for awhile!Ella climbed up on this swing all by herself. I am quite impressed at how much her gross motor skills have improved since last summer!!!Then we came in, had dinner and the boy headed off to Boy Scouts!!! His cheeks are red already and it isn't even summer : )

1 comment:

  1. That is a *very* cool swing! How awesome that she was able to get on it by herself! I love when I can see specific instances of skills being mastered and how much our kids grow from season to season.

    Cracking up at Ella's mouth full of candy. Hahahaha!!! A girl after my own heart - looks like me at work most days. :-)

    ReplyDelete