Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 116

Today Chris and Ella went to men's night at her school, it's a night for the men in the kids lives to come and build something with the kid and eat pizza! Ella and Chris went 2 years ago and she was so excited to go again!   I sent the camera with Chris.....here is a pic from in the car, and then what they built, it's a heart with a vase in the back.








Today was also my birthday and I had a great day!!!!  My mom and I went and got pedicures and picked out matching polish : )



Me and my favorite little guy!  Man I love him!












My mom stopped and bought an assortment of cupcakes.  A pink strawberry banana one for the princess and a smores one for the boy!









They were really sweet and rich : )

2 comments:

  1. Happy Late Birthday Kacey!! Your so lucky to have your mom so close. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that first picture of Ella & Chris.

    ReplyDelete