Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 110

Dang it! Blogger has changed the setup to upload pictures...I don't like it! I don't like change!!!!!!!!!! Today Ella had her appointment with the endocrinologist, the good news is that one of her levels has just barely reached the "normal" range but one remains hyperthyroid. Her behavior and focus has been acting very "hyper." The doctor has changed one of her meds again and wished me luck for the next four weeks and said "at least she is really cute." LOL. I say that about a million times a day these days! Anyhow, after school we went to the neighbors birthday party and the kids had fun. Then we left there and headed to our friends house for Ella's friend Xochitl's birthday. Today was her actual birthday but her party is next weekend so we were invited over for cake!

Her is Hunter, Isali and Juanito playing with Juanito's Kindle.

And here is Juanito playing a Disney game with Ella.  Can I just tell you how much I love how sweet he is with Ella.  Here is this big, very old looking, 12 year old and he totally lets Ella boss him all around and is just genuinely sweet to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment