Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 91

We got to play outside a bit this afternoon, it wasn't very warm and it was really windy but the kids had fun anyway....me not so much. I HATE wind!
Ella on her scooter. She got it for her birthday in August and struggled a little bit with it. Mostly she was frustrated with it. Today I pulled it out of the garage and Ella hopped on and rode it like she's been doing it forever. Even trying to do the tricks the big kids were doing, which was quite funny!Then she attempted to ride her bike and got really mad. It seems (and I never thought I would say this about Ella) her legs are too LONG for her tiny bike!! Her knees kept hitting the handle bars. Guess Ella needs a new bigger girl bike before summer!!!Then we went and played in the backyard. The boys played soccer and the girls played on the swingset.Not sure why standing on the picnic table was the best place to drink water but do you see that in the upper left hand corner??? Thats the sun. It does exsist!!!Towards the end of our playtime I went in and grabbed Ruby. As I predicted she was NOT a fan of being out in the wind at all!! She prefered sitting in Hunter's lap and shivering!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, good reminder - gotta get Sammi's bike out of the basement... Does the seat on her bike go up at all? I think I have to raise Sammi's this year, too - she's just shot up so much.

    I was thinking of you guys the other night - we were watching cops, and they had a segment in your town. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ella's seat is as high as it will go, it's just a really tiny bike, so we will have to get a new one!! Yep the COPS crew was riding with my husband's team this past summer, lol!

      Delete