Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 215

We had an arts and craft day today! We started out with Hunter's volcano kit. We were all excited to watch it blow....then found out you have to wait 24 hours for the plaster to set. Bummer.
In between projects Ella set her babies up like this and was singing to them. I said "Ella you are so cute." she said "No I not. I a boy." I laughed.."Boys aren't cute?" Ella "Nope. Boys stink." I've taught her so well : ) I said "Well if you are a boy then what is your name?" "Ella Jacob Bode." Hunter's middle name is Jacob. This kid cracks me up!
Then we started a project I saw on Pintrest. You use painter's tape and write the kid's names with it on a canvas
Then let them finger paint it!!!
After the canvas dries completely you pull up the tape. Another project that won't be finished till tomorrow : ) Oh well! We had fun anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment