Saturday, August 11, 2012

Da 223

Today we had a cookout at my Dad and Debbie's house!! It was so nice to see everyone and we had a great time!!!

Ella and Paige watching some TV.
My niece Paige
Such a pretty girl....and SOOOOOO smart!
Here you can tell that Paige is taller than Ella.  Oh yeah, did I mention that Paige is THREE years old and my child is about to turn 6. LOL.
Paige and Ella with Grayson, who is my cousin Brandon and his wife Kyna's sweet baby!!
Ella LOVED Grayson!
Ella dancing with Aunt Marie
I tried to get a picture of the three cousins as my brother and his family were leaving.  I finally rounded them all up and Ella had to go potty. LOL.  Oh well.  Here is a cute picture of Hunter and Paige!
I was playing around with my new camera and boy do I love the zoom!  Here is a humming bird eating from the feeder on Dad and Debbie's porch.
This one is kind of cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment