Friday, August 10, 2012

Day 222

We are here in Georgia and having a great time!!! Today we went to visit my Grandparents, the kids Greats! My Grandad got me a new camera and I am in LOVE with it. It is SO awesome! I went from a 6 Megapixel to a 16 and a 12X zoom to a 42X!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!Here are some pics I took at my Grand's house today with my new camera!!!!
Grandaddy and Ella swinging on the back porch
Grandad took Hunter for a ride on his tractor.  Hunter asked if he could ride by his self and Grandad said not until you can reach the pedals by yourself.....well guess who can reach : )
Then of course Ella had to go for a ride too!
Yes Grandad, be scared....very scared!!!
I wish this pic was more centered by I was trying to not get run over by a crazy driver!!

Grandmom holding on to the dare devil!!!
The kiddos and their Great Grandparents!
Swinging down by the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment