Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 226

We had another fun day today here in Georgia. We spent the day out shopping and finished up our school shopping! This evening we went over to my Grandparent's house.

Ella playing out on the back porch
Great -Grandad giving Ella a piggy ride...I love this picture!

My mom with her two grand daughters! Crazy girls!
This is such an accurate picture of what it was like. LOL
Awww.  I love that they are holding hands!
Miss Sassy


We attemted to do some family pictures, some turned out...some not so much.  This one showed
Ella's opinion of the whole event!


As good as it got!  My Grandparents, my mom (Nana) and the kiddos
Me, my mom, my brother Dustin, my grandparents and the kids
Chris (trying really hard to look tall lol) me, my brother, my grandparents, Marie and the kids
The kids all ditched us except for little miss thing!
My attempt at pics of Hunter : )
This picture just made me laugh!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hunter is such a good looking boy! And I LOVE the sassy girl and her missing teeth! Great pics Kacey!

    ReplyDelete