Friday, August 17, 2012

Day 229

We headed over to Grandmom and Grandad's house this morning for a couple of hours of playing!

Ella and Grandmom doing stickers!
Then we came back home (to my Dad and Debbie's) and packed for our trip to Flordia tomorrow!  We are so excited!  Hunter of course rode his bike while I worked : )
My sweaty boy trying to act mad that I made him stop for a picture!  Though I will not complain because it's been hotter at home in WASHINGTON than it has been here in Georgia!  Plus we have AC here!!!
LOL!
Yikes!!!!!
Ella lost her 4th tooth tonight with a little help from BeBe!!!!  I took this RIGHT after it came out because she was so excited and thought...hmmm that looks pretty gruesome I'll take another when it stops bleeding and now she is asleep and I forgot!  Oops!!

No comments:

Post a Comment