Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day 347

Ella had her 3rd eye surgery this morning. The doctor reported that everything went well When Ella woke up in recovery she was in a lot of pain, which is new to me....and her. She was sobbing, completely out of control. After 2 pain medications she calmed down enough to eat a popsicle, that is until she got down to the stick and started crying all over again. It was pretty heart breaking for me to watch. I do NOT like feeling helpless when it comes to my girl. Eventually she calmed down enough for us to bring her home. Once home I think the other pain med finally kicked in and she was back to normalish. Here she is after eating some cheddar bunnies. As far as bloody yuckiness her eye looks the best it has after surgery!
Hunter and Daddy got some LEGO time in after studying for his spelling test.  He was all excited when he got home from school, his teacher pulled him and another boy to a seperate table during math today and began teaching them "advanced multiplication and algebra. We even did math with letters in it and it was easy!"  He was so excited, so cute.  He's learning in 3rd grade, at age 8, what I'm pretty sure I didn't learn until I moved to Alaska in 7th grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment