Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 354

We got a package this morning from BeBe and Grandad....I had to rip it open as soon as it came in and take out the Christmas dress for Ella to wear to speech and her eye doctor appointment! It is super cute and she got lots of compliments on it at the hospital today!!!!! We saw a different eye doctor in the office today as ours is out of town....it was basically a make sure it's not infected 1 week after surgery appointment. The doctor did say, after looking at Ella's chart, that Ella had a lot of surgery on that one little eye, that the doctor did a lot of exploring and then moving the muscle and no wonder it hurt so bad. Poor baby : ( We go back on Feb 5th, 6 weeks after surgery to see if this one was a success.

Hunter seems to have caught whatever nastiness that Ella and I have had. Ella is on day 4 of antibiotics and I can't really tell if she is getting better or not. 1 minute I think so and the next not so much. I am trying to fight mine with supplements and visits to the chiropracter because I am afraid of going to the doctor as it is steroid season for me. I really hope that Hunter fights it off all on his own, his immune system seems to be much better than ours : )

Oh and my mom and I went to the movies today and saw Guilt Trip, it was funny!!! Definetely worth seeing it in the theater!

No comments:

Post a Comment