Monday, December 31, 2012

Day 365

The last day of the year!!!!! Woohoo, I made it : ) I guess I am going to contiune this blog for another year....I like being able to go back and see a little bit of every day and how much my babies have grown!

Today we hung out here at home and Nana and Grandpa came over to play!

Ella sang on her new microphone that she got from Nana for Christmas!
Properly aligned eyes...makes me happy!
Watching the New Year's Eve count down and the kids dancing to Gangham Style, I'm so proud?????  It is pretty funny to watch.  Hunter WILL dance with Ella but only if it's only me in the room, won't even dance in front of Dad. 
Hunter set an alarm on his IPod to count down to midnight this afternoon.  Here it is 2 minutes and 55 seconds till midnight.
Happy New Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment