Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Day 353

Hunter is going through another "I don't want my haircut" stage. I'm trying to let him do his thing.....but I told him if he has long hair then I get to do different things to it ( I may have threatened pigtails, lol.) Last night after his bath I brushed it straight back. He was not a fan.
This picture does it no justice, I was trying to get a pic of his blonde patch around his crown. Now that it is getting long it's pretty crazy looking! It is pure white!
Ella decided to do a concert/play today.  And this was her costume : )

She insisted on having a curtain, and even grabbed this blanket and was trying to get it to stay up.  I love that she has such an imagination and is so creative!  We came up with this solution which thrilled her!
Our neighbor across the street has several of these blow up lawn things....Ella's OT that visits the house said that this Santa looks like he is sticking his head out of the trailer and puking. I will never look at it the same, lol!!
What do you do when it starts snowing?  Hunter rides his bike and practices his skids on the ice!!!
When he came in we started on our first batch of Christmas break cookies!!  He LOVES to cook with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment