Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Day 358

Merry Christmas Eve! We started off the morning at the doctors with Hunter....he has pneumonia. Hopefully he reacts to the antibiotics like he usually does and is better in 24 hours! Poor bug.

Here are the kids tonight after their baths!
They are both so excited for Santa to come!  Ella got really mad though because she said something about Santa coming into her room to "say Merry Christmas Ella," and I had to inform her that Santa doesn't come to her room.  She was so upset!  Hunter said he couldn't wait to go to bed!
But first we made Santa some cookies!
There was a lot of licking of the frosting....
I should have left Santa a note warning him to not eat these....hopefully he doesn't catch all of our illnesses : )
We finally all have stocking that match!  My mom made mine when I was a baby and I made Chris and Hunter's when Hunter was 1.
Finally 6 years later I got around to getting Ella's done : )

No comments:

Post a Comment