Friday, October 11, 2013

2013 - October 11th

Hunter and I went to Triple Play today for a school fundraiser. Ella stayed home with Daddy....it's the kind of place that is kind of overstimulating for her and on a Friday night she is just DONE. Anyhow, the boy and I had a blast! He played laser tag, we played two rounds of mini golf, a couple of arcade games and then he played for a couple of hours in the waterpark while I visited with friends! It was fun!!!  I tried to get a pic of him waiting in the blacklight for laser tag. His shirt literally looked like a glow stick and his teeth were glowing too.  But my I couldn't figure out how to turn the flash off on my cellphone camera : )  Kind of loses the glow.
Ella stayed home and played with Nana while I took Hunter to guitar. She was SO happy!!!!  Here she is eating Nana's apple, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment