Wednesday, October 16, 2013

2013 - October 16th

Wednesdays are our busy day! The kids have school until 3:10, I pick up Ella and Hunter heads straight to Marimbas. We go back to the school to pick Hunter up at 4:30, come home he changes and does a little homework and then we head to soccer practice from 5:15-6:15. Come home, make a quick dinner and then ladies start coming over to weigh in for our little weight loss challenge from 6:30-8. Get Ella showered and in bed by 8:15 and then hang with my boy till 9!

Ella came home with a new little book from school and was super excited to read it to me! I LOVE that she is SO proud of herself when she reads me a new book!  I recorded it, and will post on my other blog tomorrow! Here she is relaxing in between our running around with Hunter.
Hunter looking all cool....at least that was what he was going for, but I think he just looks exhausted : )  He loves all his extra curriculars but I am just worried about the teenage years!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment