Saturday, October 5, 2013

2013 - October 5th

Today we ventured out of the house for Hunter's soccer game....Ella's 1st time out in a week! It was a super nice day out!
Goalie
See the ball way up there, Hunter just kicked it : )
The team we played had neon green shirts and we had neon yellow...it almost hurt to watch this game it was so bright and confusing.



After that we decided to go ahead and head up to GreenBluff Farms to get our apples for our applesauce making!
My little pumpkin : )
Oh and she did have her glasses on...but while sitting at soccer I noticed that her lashes were squished up against her lenses so I took them off to adjust them, only to notice that the screw holding one of the arms on had backed out (but was still in) and they seemed to be bent. So I took them off of her before they totally broke. Hope they can fix them on Monday.

At least one of my kids gave a good smile.

Our apple haul. It's going to make a lot of applesauce and 1 birthday pie!

After we bought our apples we headed over to take a horse pulled hay ride, only to get over there as the lst ride of the day was taking off. Ella was devistated. Luckily the little pony ride right next to it was still open. Poor Hunter was too heavy to ride (I made it up to him later : )  Ella had a blast!
And scared me...

No comments:

Post a Comment