Friday, October 4, 2013

2013 - October 4th

My kids were both home from school...again. Nasty little germ sharers : ) But as of 2pm today Ella is supposedly no longer contagious and noon tomorrow Hunter and I are clear.  I still feel like crap but apparently I am the only one. These two needed to be at school today!

Ella told me she was going to write numbers...and that she did "I make a HUGE 5!"
Hunter drew some Halloween decorations...Happy Halloweeny!
And sticking with the Halloween theme Ella brought me this pic and told me that I am going to be a witch for Halloween...apparently that is me on the left, under me is a broom. But it's okay, under the one is an upside down heart and she wrote my name twice : )
Ignore her crazy hair...and the fact that she has on the same jammies as yesterday, mommy doesn't feel well
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment