Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 184

The first half of the day today we had thunder, rain, hail and really strong wind so Chris the kids and I headed to the movies to see Brave. It was cute and we all really liked it!!!! Then we headed to Walmart....the day before the 4th of July....not smart! When we got home it was nice and sunny so of course Hunter headed outside to play. I meant to take a picture of him outside but totally forgot to before I headed out on my walk and by the time I got back he was already in and bathed. So, here he is in bed with his beloved elephant, he has had this thing since he was about 2!!!
I don't think Ella felt so good today, she had a runny nose and a very runny/watery eye. It started yesterday when we got home from the pool and continued through today...I don't know if it's a cold or if it's from too much chlorine in her head???? It's clear so that good : ) Ella got a Brave Barbie at Walmart after the movie...she saw the display and went nuts : )

1 comment:

  1. I love that Hunter has his elephant. My son, Charlie, who is about Hunter's age still has his Pooh Bear. My husband wants to trash it because he thinks he is too old for it - but I think it is so sweet that he still cherishes it. It reminds me of the little boy he used to be =)

    ReplyDelete