Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 204

We started out the day with Ella's endocrinologist appointment and I am happy to say for the first time in 10 1/2 months Ella's thyroid level is exactly where we want it!!! Hopefully it will stay there without having to adjust the meds again! And....she grew another inch and a quarter in the last month and a half!!!

Later in the day we went to a park over in Post Falls, Idaho with our friends!!

Xochitl, Isali, Hunter, Ella and Juanito
It's great to have tall friends : )  Juanito helping Ella on the monkey bars!

My monkeys
Hunter's lovely bruised legs : )
This child was amazing to watch today.  I don't know where her strength came from but she was climbing all over everything BY HER SELF.  It was awesome and nearly gave me a heartattack.
Ella pushing the merry-go-round
Hunter has been BEGGING for a skateboard all summer, and turned that up a notch last week.  We comprimised on this torpedo board.  Skateboards scare me for some reason and I just keep invisioning the boy with a cast on some broken limb.  In my head (though I'm sure it's just a crazy thought) but the smaller the board the safer????  Lol.  I was pleasantly surprised at how well he hopped on his board and took off.  (He is currently obsessed with taking his shirt off outside like the other boys in the neighborhood.)
He did fall off of the board a couple of times (in about a 4 hour period of time) but this was the worst of the scrapes!

No comments:

Post a Comment