Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 200

200 days...WOW! Another hot day. Here is my Hunter bug and his car that he put together and painted by himself out of a kit we bought. He is so handsome : )
Ella had t-ball again tonight. It was supposed to be the last game, and may be. We are supposed to have a rain makeup game tomorrow but there is a 60% chance of rain, lol.  Ella telling me "NO PICTURES."  There is no more sneaking pics of her since I have no zoom, I have to be quite close to her : )

Yay, I'm next up to bat!!!
Hi-5's after the game!
I was thinking the other day that Ella is so much closer in height to her peers this year...but after looking at this picture, maybe not. LOL.  She is even older than a few of these girls.
They went ahead and gave out medals today in case of rain tomorrow. 
She LOVES it : )
Eating her snack.
Oh Hunter and his faces.  I did find his eyes particularly beautiful in this picture though.  (Sorry to the ladies who's butts appear in this pic, I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate it. Oops.)
Did I mention that I find this boy to be so beautiful????  Seriously.  I do!!!  And...SO grown up  : (

1 comment: