Friday, July 6, 2012

Day 187

Today was hot, but not as hot as it's going to be the next several days. I know, I know, it's much hotter in other states right now but we don't have AC in our house so it's hot in here!!!!!!! Hunter enjoying some ice cream after his bath....he went to bed with a really bad headache (I gave him some motrin) and I'm hoping it's nothing and he wakes up feeling good!!!
Ella....oh my Ella. Yep, this is the best picture I got of her today, and I think it accurately depicts our day. The girl was crazy today, kind of loopy, kind of naughty, kind of in my face and no more than 5 inches from me for a lot of the day. She is naked, except for panties and her necklace that she rediscovered from the cruise, and that hair, yep it says it all : )

2 comments:

  1. On days like this I just want to ask for a do over! You ever feel that way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. On days like this I just want to ask for a do over! You ever feel that way?

    ReplyDelete