Saturday, September 1, 2012

Day 244

We didn't do a whole lot today...did make a run to Walmart to get the rest of the kids school supplies. Walmart on a Saturday, the Saturday before school starts, is a BAD idea! But I was having a little bit of anxiety about not getting it all before Tuesday's open house so figured I better just do it and now it's DONE! I am always shocked by how much money ends up being spent on supplies and now Ella is added in on that too! Wow! Other than that I started going through the kids clothes so I can get rid of the old and make room for all the new school clothes we got in GA. Hunter of course played outside and Ella "helped" me.

  Here is Hunter being towed on his scooter

Ella said "take a picture of me," so I did : )
Our sweet little neighbors came over and gave Ella a birthday present!  Here is Ella with
Cole, Ava and Shelby and her new princess Barbie!  By the way, Cole and Ava are almost a whole year younger than Ella, lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment