Monday, September 3, 2012

Day 246

I spent most of the day going through the kids clothes, getting rid of the ones that are too small and cutting the tags off of all their new school clothes! I did take a break when we heard the ice cream truck coming into the neighborhood. Hunter of course came running in begging for money and I figured it was basically the last day of summer break (they don't start until Wednesday but tomorrow is open house and Ella has a couple of appointments) so Ella and I went out and the kids got ice cream! Ella and I stayed outside after so that she could ride her bike and play with the neighborhood kids!

Ella picked a SpongeBob ice cream thing from the truck
Hunter and his ice cream cone
The aftermath.
She has bandaids on her thumbs because of my desperate attempt to get her to stop sucking her thumbs.....it's not working in case you are wondering!
My boy...he lives on that bike!
All the kids lined up and ready to race!  Hunter and Ella are the 2nd and 3rd from the right
WooHoo!
Ella and Bubba : )

No comments:

Post a Comment