Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 262

Another busy day....at least for me : ) I had an appointment this morning that I took Ella to, we came home ate lunch and then I took her to school. While she was at school my friend, Dacia, and I walked 4 miles. Came home, drank water, went and picked Ella up. Did homework with the boy then headed off to soccer. Home for dinner and baths and before I knew it bed time! Poor Hunter had a stomachache and a headache after dinner....hoping he is all better in the morning!   Here is the only picture I got of Hunter where you could actually tell it's him (in the red.) The sprinklers were going at the field, though they played between the 2 lines of sprinklers and stayed dry.  Ella and I stayed in the van, away from the water!
The rest of the pics look like this!
 
Ella hanging out in the van playing on the Ipad.  Urgh that right eye....surgery is a week from tomorrow!

It's been really smokey here lately.  This picture doesn't do it justice....and you would have to know what this looks like under normal circumstances but there is a mountain that you can usually see behind that water tower.  It's so creepy feeling when it's smokey!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is smoky!! :-( Hope it all clears up again soon. Good luck to Ella next week with her surgery! Hoping all goes smoothly. :-)

    ReplyDelete