Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 256

Ella was in a photogenic mood today before we headed off to school. I do have to say that so far I'm liking afternoon kindergarten. Of course it is helping that my kid is sleeping 13 1/2 to 14 hours a night currently. I was really stressed that she would be waking up really early and be cranky by the time school started. So far so good!

Our new routine is after school to come home eat a quick snack, put the leash on Ruby and head to the bus stop to greet Bubba!

We run and hug Bubba, give him the leash and go for a short walk.  Today Madison joined us.
Can you tell they are running....see Ruby's ear flying in the wind.  She runs pretty fast for a dog with 3 inch legs!
My boy Squinty and his pup

Nana came over and watched the kiddos so that I could go to curriculum night at Hunter's school!  After dinner Hunter put the finishing touches on his Hunter doll!  Looks just like him : )

No comments:

Post a Comment