Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 272

My mom came and watched Ella again this morning so I could go to Hunter's soccer game! Poor little guy wasn't feeling very good but he still played great! He was SO tired though during his game, that is a whole lot of running!  

Getting ready to start the game.

Wiping off sweat.  The weather has been very UNsoccer like, lol.  Meaning it's been very warm and sunny.  Usually soccer is awful, which because his last game isn't until November 8th or something like that I am sure it's coming!
Hunter played goalie the whole 2nd half.  He did pretty darn good!  He has an awesome drop kick!

Here is a close up of Ella's eye today, can you see how lumpy it is?  Gross.
I'm not sure I will ever be able to get a brush though this hair again.  She isn't allowed to be bathed until tomorrow night, nor could I spray anything in her hair.  It's not going to be fun!
Ella took a 3 hour nap today, I'm sure was much needed, but here we sit at 12:22 and she isn't falling asleep.  This is her at dinner, still looking a little sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment