Thursday, January 10, 2013

2013 - Day 10

Hunter played outside...he asked me if he could use his hammer really quick to break a piece of ice. I said "sure whatever.....wait, be careful." Then thought about it another second and had to go outside to check to see what he was doing.  Apparently he was "gold mining" in the snow.
At least he put on his safety goggles first : )
Meanwhile Ella was playing in her house.  I peeked in to see what she was doing only to get a stuffed animal in the face. LOL.
                                                                       What???????
The kids were disappointed that I didn't get Ruby a new toy for her birthday (I got her a rawhide bone) so while they were at school I went and got her a new roadkill toy (flat stuffed animals with squeakers that she will rip apart in 5 seconds.) The kids were happy and so was Ruby!

No comments:

Post a Comment