Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 - Day 3

Oh my Ella..... Ella's general ed teacher stopped me in the hall to tell me that they had talked about New Years with the kids today and asked the kids what their resolution is. Ella said she wanted to "get my mom to clean my room." LOL. Then the special ed teacher said that Ella had a rough day in physical therapy today and the PT had to redirect her 7 times in 30 minutes. Guess the honeymoon is over, welcome to the lives of her private therapists. As we were walking out Ella said "I know I know no shows today, I in big trouble." Gotta love that kid.
The many faces of Ella
She would play for awhile and then do this for awhile all evening.  Hopefully she is just adjusting to being back on the school routine.
Hunter is wearing his new footie jammies that Nana got him for Christmas. 
He came down and Ella told him "you baby jammies." So Hunter pretended to cry like a baby.  Luckily he doesn't care what his sister thinks about his clothes : )
Hunter and I started a journal back and forth to eachother.  He writes me a letter and asks me questions like what do you think the coolest truck or car is?  And leaves it on my bed and then I write him back and stick the notebook under his pillow.  I think it is so cool and I love reading what he has to write!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment